Saturday, June 18, 2011

When you miss someone, and you scared

I don't know what i think when i post it.

Ye shall know, longing is bitch.. Guess that make me feel confused, you know!? and the peak of chaos that is this night. Maybe I can't tell this to someone because I am ashamed to tell and admit it, but I can write it here, because it my blog.

I dont know why from this morning i miss all the people i love --". My mom, my father, my grandma, and You girl! I'm confused why i feel this. If i miss my mom, father and grandma, its reasonable. But why do i miss her? Yesterday while i was still able to meet with her. Usually i dont feel like it, honestly i really miss! F8ck*ngD@nmmmn!

God please protect and always beside her.. dont let anything happen to her!

5 comments:

Dyah Januarti said...

siapa sih cannn ??? kasih tau dong ...

Anggraini Dwi Hartanti said...

iya ca, cerita cerita donk :D

Candra Alexander said...

Mau tau aja, HAHA :DD

Andriany said...

siapa nih can??
cieee cieee

Candra Alexander said...

Rahasiaaaa