Saturday, May 7, 2011

A little vent

Morning all, now i want to vent a little.. Allow?
I'm now really felling very messy, this morning i woke up because i thought someone. Someone who has mad me very sad..
May look very sloppy, but here's my!

Last night, her suddenly asked me to terminate all of this.. I was very surprised, if her was serious or not?
and it turns out her is serious.. arrrrggghh!! LOL

Instanlly my felling became abysmally.. whether this is because her? maybe!
I'm very sad because we had just a relationship, but why end up as quickly and as stupid as this? If only i was not using a relationship feelings, it certainly will not hurt as much. but i really love, affection and love her.. so here's the risk, never mind, let me alone who feel..

which makes me very confused, what a reason?
Anything because i'm Christian, then you're afraid i told you to read the Bible like a pair of your friend do? relly doesn't make sense..
Or because i changed after our relationship? you said "you love me", but why can't you understand and accept my changes?
WHAT? Tell me why!? plausible reason

I've tried to be what you want.. BUT THIS MY SELF, THAT IS MY, I DON'T WANT TO BE SOMEONE ELSE

Oke.. Now everything has happened, nothing i can do..
I was very disappointed and sad..
But one thing you should know.. I LOVE YOU MY SWEET HEART..
Enough

0 comments: